You can claim if you were injured due to someone else’s negligence.
Compensation is available!
The amount of compensation depends on how serious your injuries are and what loss you have suffered as a result.
Generally, you can claim for –
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
- Loss of earnings
- Loss of opportunity to earn
- Care and other services
How can a solicitor help?
If you’ve been injured in a motor vehicle accident, your solicitor can help in many ways including –
- Advising you on whether you should claim for compensation, including any time limits that apply
- Collecting the information you need to make a claim and helping you complete your claim form
- Helping you to settle your claim out of court
- Commencing court proceedings when your claim can’t be settled
- Arranging for expert witnesses including doctors to give evidence on your behalf
- Advising you on the details of the medical and claims assessment procedures.
McDonnell Schroder have a no win, no pay policy and the first consultation is free.